Thursday, February 10, 2011

This year. Clear the small days.

 Originally always wanted to write a year-end summary. but they do not know where each click pen to write on, like a lot of things have been forgotten, it is not clear about what aspects of this year, which really grew.

But now, still want to write some text.


this year was hurried away to.

year, even if the dream be love has shattered, sometimes in life there will be some unbearable weight. Even some untrue, are also considered. Xiangqilaijiu pain that time, and now, still can be counted as a growth process, order to be happy and go through the process. So if you have to time, I will choose to meet you, maybe next time, I can persist longer certain.

days after the . I have been working hard. morning oldies show. from the beginning did not feel that was occasionally able to appreciate the true emotions. I find time in each other's resonance debris. I believe that this year I accumulation and mature , where next year will be my flavor of the old songs to make more capital. the new year, I'll become a better taste and texture of the host.

and the other an entertainment program, I began a little confused, because his body seems to be missing some real sense of humor, very often with the sound and emotional changes and lovable. it may be their wisdom is not enough now, so it is difficult to become a witty remarks, the host of clear thinking. this point, I need to look around and learn. I grew up not good at and what other people think, used to either avoid or hysteria, this way too bad, I should learn to warm jade, leisurely. the new year, the channel will be revised, I will do a file shows more texture, I hope to become mature.

This year, own a lot of things, a lot of time in order to live a better life and work, in order to have money to buy like clothes and money to travel, buy books, to reduce the burden on parents, take them out of travel. So I dub, running outside the field, presided over the wedding. in part to their own can have a better quality of life, on the other hand also to have a richer experience, I must make his own contacts in a short time more different people, allow yourself to become mature.

This year, I regret that your professional is not much progress. busy with assorted things. not the big part of the time on study programs, the program now is to understand the profound study is the need to their stop, stay there, with half an hour to read out a word how to better listen to an hour to take a piece changes better, with one day to write a good script, a week's time to plan out a program's overall package. the new year, I will make sense to do their own programs.

this year, I am most grateful that their feather from a kid in school, my parents did not believe from the previous host I will work to engage in because now they I'm proud of. Now the family is big or small they will listen to me, still remember a joke and they say, follow me meat. So now they are duty-bound to do them the right to rely on a 22-year-old, has always been the impulse to do things type of child. But even so, I also have confidence and let them happy. I deeply remember. I promised them, then every year I have to take them to travel to the Southern Mountain this year, next year go farther place, then the year after next to go farther, and then later with the conditions I'll take you abroad, your son will take you to never thought of the distance, look at this wonderful big world, you do not look at earlier life been to the landscape, let me to make up to you. Although I often need someone else to rely on, but in front of you, I absolutely can rely on.

this year from the beginning I lost a man to now, I have not in a relationship. This is my one regret .22 years old, this is really a very young age, but I need to do too much, and I felt like I was could not find my true self and to live in harmony in this world the way a lot of happy times when your heart open to all, and then hurt, and then escape. sunny little day, you really should become a little bit of smart .22 years old, is another beginning. you have to learn to live smart.

this year, in this quiet little town, I silently next to build their own life, I am confident that this journey will be bumpy but promising. because I am a sunflower, even death, will be towards the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment