Friday, February 11, 2011

Hai Zi Poems 4

 Messiah (Excerpts)

would like to offer poetry dedicated to using this new era in the sun! dedicated to the truth!
would like to use this poem dedicated to the upcoming birth of his new Muse!
dedicated to the dawn of a new era < br> poem dedicated to offering youth
the sky in the sea on the

dedicated their face the truth This is the dawn and the dawn

This is a new day the sun fell from the sky through
the sea, the sun!
in my poetry, temporarily stop your feet
song I sprinkle you with memories and the glittering life of the wheel
let me spread your feet, as Sunny open
dedicated to you all, I ran out of this first poem
sky and the sea let me come back to yesterday evening

Muse on the sea under the rain and snow < br> heaven, 1982
I just eighteen years, looking forward to
mind carrying a wounded stranger
to find heaven, but to find life
came here, came to the night
November 21, 1988 Muse, the stranger came

our world is our father, stopped at our flesh is a stranger in

dying elderly, blind
almost no temperature
him empty
I can only feed
his blood that magic world of old bones
blood into horse and piano under the snow
sea
1988 �� 11 �� 21 ��
I carried the old blind
strangers come here the night the world came to this
and center of a deserted
Pass the mountain paradise, located under the credit to the government
ruins in the Great Desert
1985 years, I have met him and the sun and took part in three
the birth of the universe.
birth of the universe is my The birth of
rain and snow on the sea in the darkness under the
the way, he becomes many, and I met, or even pass
into me, but he he.
As he sang, I've also been through all three of us
This experience
in the world and my body, words can not tell
Where is where is I'm still experiencing
remains outside of them.
rock the rock the internal organs of the belly

suddenly empty, and suddenly disappeared around the rocks
increased the quality of
stone fly, my manuscript < br> deeper burial, fire, heart full of memories buried deeper
the language does not make sense

passed down from the rock sound of the internal organs.
sky
the middle of stone surrounded
fly away empty part of the middle
not recovered

can not seem to regret the part we are just there

fled, settling in the vicinity of the rock

1985, One day in the autumn and winter of the internal organs of a sudden turn of
rock that is not the sky sky sky
sudden unexpected

not come clear, to cut your
break your own water on the exhaustion of life
sky
sky, did not get his own content


I call the middle of the silence and the great escape full of my God
grief among the world's
fled empty stone is surrounded around the sky

I enjoy Call of Duty: 1988, leaving the bow and arrow head

picked up on the sky sinking scroll
sun! you can hear the secrets of the sky extinction of the human dialogue
I call: 1988! automatically come
boulders piled one, the sky surrounded by fire, explosion
ten million Meteors dance with the dead into the sky

dead who died to stop him, 1988
suddenly rose out of the ground like a skull, a hole in the ground opened

sky Suddenly (? ��people
rock incarnation blood I speak, the fire talking: 1988,1988

rose over the sea in a flood
yelled, me! call, call
peninsula and islands Seventeen King, listening to the echo
grown from the original owner
master's voice calling, but chaos began to echo
a within the black horn, is the owner of all the bugle call of the world
their
world and the vast sea, mountains everywhere, hell, dark, heaven far
sunshine from heaven, the echo of chaos seems to only all human
that is, a person
owner, sitting in the sun alone commune.
dawn
br> This is a new day comes when
This is the dawn of the song

is the original sky was the first drop of blood
self to escape the slaughter, self absorbed, self-defense
I should not back the tears, the old blind
fill the pot, knife, selling horses, stealing horse, sell horse
I should not hold all night holding the gun and harp
be poets and princes, the sun fell from the sky through the water
dedicated to you, my first run out of this life and the world The poem recalls the goddess screamed

what
gave birth gave birth to my encounter with God in the mountains

meet at dawn before the sun came out in
< br> so much so many
heaven

morning I accept my own
this sky
gold world gold fire
broken messy accept the dirty done
Book
book world book of murder
accept the world's last golden
I humbly accept my own
Rentai Yang disperse disperse the dawn of the dawn sun

move my poems
clarion call of the people without a head


took away from the blacksmith's shop without a head man head
clumsy embrace of his head can not hide

almost all show up in the dawn .

world and I sing it fast!
former center of rain and snow in the fire light the fire have

dawn of the dawn of Baotou center of the book God
dirty at the moment to kill the rest of the book
only move my dedication and song poems
that without a head mounted ladder
embrace the dawn of God
mounted together on the 10th this century
difficult this new sky
This will be the first new sky looked:
Old World rain and snow under the sea.
dawn moment, looked up with the rock and looked up.
fire center I have no head and one of rain and snow
people call me Dawn: I just brought a dedication and song
fire center where rain and snow have I have not head toward the sky, the fire center
have rain and snow.
the book to kill a dirty book put on my skull and see the dense
because the blood It is unclear other
new world and I, at the moment only the dedication and song
before I wrote the last several centuries, and a poem
it away from the starting is the dawn sun threw a morning
will know me and the sun destinations, the sun and I!
dedicated to you, my first run out of the sky and the sea poem
(1988, 12,1)
Sun
(first chorus: secret talks)
fourth manuscript
- (poetry in front of a secret conversation
People: blacksmiths, masons, firewood people, hunters, fire, sky, secret talks
| | days | | | | ladder
earth person the day
firewood from the human
cut the trees to timber, and then find the ladder from the ladder back to heaven

him to sit down, put them
into the fire, the fire being
in heaven, firewood and fire
started my mind a secret in the following conversation

when there are blacksmiths, stonemasons, hunters, people
and a liquor called
They come and gone up and down, talking and sometimes long and sometimes short
whoever met with on the ladder who are talks
the illusion in their minds.
is talking on the cover of these ladder the
heaven It firewood and fire of voices of people I did not hear anything

or hear much.
heaven fire firewood man and firewood were secret talks

remember a dark, empty city of chaos

not tell me you
are integrated into
I wake up I have not slept like
empty.
Fire

in my house I have another
weak crying

calls in the call

his own firewood split open the first day people
I'm with you I

from you down inside I go from your external
saw with my own eyes
fire
firewood and fire, each light
immediately recognize each other's face
and grow your eyes
firewood
my body I am with you man

each other as evidence of food and each other husband and wife < br> I have a gut and you depend on each other the first day of

is divided into two traces
(Ladder upload to the old mason cry:)
air transport is in ruins
I and the sun in the sky on the delivery of
this spectacular ruins of destruction no
I loudly asked:
Who in?
do all die off in the fire there
Who?
I carry an immeasurable abyss surrounded by the ruins of

see how much I look forward to the end of my internal
Who was echoed in?
me deep in the sky < br> Who cried the
?
I carry within me the sky

carry the sky on fire inside the ruins of my

grew heavy
I only sink
deeper extinction of the earth fall

all four seasons I
no answer
parents, but did not have children and grandchildren
an empty
Who?
door sky

tightly closed and no one no one came out
no one and no one came down
sea and sky
the ruins of my heart on fire this vast surging
All the fire in my spine is coming to all of the sky that solidified


I will turn off the internal violence

no head of a million sea
sit
standing on the sky all the sky cry
this in my house today, will close

to alleviate human suffering
reduce human suffering is so quiet the sound

will close < br> Who in?

this lightning of thunder from the sky

burning bright like a hideous bones
red as the rain of blood that is too loud wins
life of the drum!
Who in?
silence of the sky within your
closed
is roaring sea in the ruins of
abrupt halt in the sky
abrupt halt in my head
closed all the sky
world will soon cease to exist


roaring sky did not fall
head buried in the sea which is the sky which

only fragments of the sky wrapped around internal organs
fragments

The sky is not the head of the sea
that the three instructors
earth wrapped around your internal organs
beckon you
bombarded with this kind of explosion you

Who in?
octahedral sky
remaining seven face closure

that
final end of the < br> fire lit side of the ruins

children who have close

my kids do with all those children the world in exchange for

it will close the last of the sky Who do
children in?

I stood on the ladder I saw the sky open in the directions of the sky
this last time I saw that the sky will
close < br> I see that the sky has been closed
step from the sky, children

thousand thousand thousand children

was a pure hero
led the child without a head
are on Earth is a hero without a head dusk
finger finger sun and sky sunset
dust and blood

lookin down
I hold the horse deep in the sky Department loudly asked who?

I stood up shouting from the sky in
Who?
soul
the last day the sky is about to be closed at dusk

body back bow and arrow led the last three thousand souls
the killing of children under the endless sky, pointing to my hero
tears to bear the burning ruins of this piece of paradise off
this marks the fire
of his sons said it was the sun
children, how many thousand children live less than three thousand children

remember how many children, hear me
after it came to the earth
you hear the first
belongs to the Earth belong to the sky
voice: children hear that, it is the sun the sun


headless soul the soul of a hero
soul, ah, do not escape the earth
dust of the earth to escape the earth's atmosphere

soul ah the life of the earth, do not hide from your own
not escape the earth has been reduced to
of your own why you hurry, come and ride away
held your head years
Pegasus sky Why did you fall so fast Why did you leave
You can no longer leave you can not adapt to the earth

Are you a hero without a head that has you close

sky you will be buried in the earth, you can not adapt to the earth

the first
soul ah bury you, do not escape
I ask you, your sons live on the up
?

saw me standing on the ladder all
I'm deep in the sky
who cried the
?
cry from the sky to stand up there who
?
earth is full of the joy of children, but also spread to heaven < br> (when heaven firewood and fire
aside the secret talks, loudly singing songs
youth - who headless hero
chorus: dedicated to the goddess of the dawn of poetry dedicated to youth )
youth coming towards me and the earth

become an epoch-making
broken the world must come

youth face the inevitable broken the world gathered together in heaven, suddenly separated

Youth Youth Youth
cheered the face as I walked
world and the world suddenly get youth

the secret to the world, but also by the World
manganese to split the world
Paradise fire, which is to grow human form
still sitting in the fire of youth
an ax broke into thousands of split

the hands of the world suddenly get a genius who
dawn
After the first Phantom million
the only truth is the truth

youth youth is surrounded by a stone blade

City on Earth the sky is so simple
firewood
people
In the firelight
I can not keep up in the flames that move lonely
alone, the main idea that I can not keep up in the flames
lonely
their care has not been the main ideas have been abandoned

my hands but did not reach the place where they own the rest of my clenched hands


but they are not here to catch up tightly being thrown to the distant partner.
in the long, lonely light in the
only major move forward
only major partners are still in progress
not
, not his own partner
do not care
by heaven and earth in the long, lonely light in the pure
desolate desert only followed his ideas fire

only a desert, he loved the fire
, followed in his footsteps
in the fire, I can not keep up their lonely
forward alone, the main idea
I can not keep his ideas as fast as lightning in the firelight
I can not keep their sight
blind
my life has been in the fire, I can not keep up their own picture of life
in the long, lonely light in the two brutal
stone
forever let go of his own birds

I can not keep up in flames in the sight
own firewood people
my feet in the fire turned into a just lift the tongue
heart, crashing into the sun drum heads drummer finally
like a fire in the fire like a fire laugh
lonely, as busy as the fire, the fire of heaven abdominal
carry
you and me in the fire of my tongue into two large feet
I spit fire
I get ten thousand head
each head reached out a hand
leading a beast head
that is ten thousand of the beasts
He also spit fire, spit fire

together we have the fire from heaven to the earth and sea

hanging Fire
youth
throughout
I
youth! Mongolia! youth!
God sat facing winter crypt infinite space
thirty-six thousand people age twelve millions < br> six axle rotation does not avoid the madness and there are
sky sky and there are facing the shouting and there are
on fire in the wilderness crying crypt: Mongolia! Mongolia!
horse bones at one hundred and eight thousand for the ship, one hundred and eight thousand head winds blowing for the fan while

a letter to Night Song Night Song

heaven sing the song the night I
bow down,
I bow to draw down the hillside

night sun painted the hillside
groups of dumb
cell
wearing iron and fire, wearing a dark hillside

sat mute
singing groups of black Yezhi Ge
This is my night This is the song
My nights singing those songs


the secret that night matches
into the fire of heaven secret

night as the young and the fire of suffering like the suffering of the black of
not see their flame fire

This is my song
night sitting at the bottom of the night holding

who burned black
warm night sitting on hold who

sitting in ashes, and the abyss looked at me blankly
his
This is my song
night sitting on the ladder sitting in heaven

look at this piece of prairie
is the number of horses which the king
number of sheep
number of golden-headed arrow
number of Olga Bay
pot of gold account
so barren
sing my song the night
sound of water in heaven
(chorus)

earth is in heaven leaves a bitter treasure in heaven

just a burning sea is only a drop
the spring
Sun is one of the hunters hunting

suffering and exploitation that leaves
is one thousand pure
is that without a head named young hero

led the killing under the sky < br> One of three thousand pure

in heaven the song in the night leaves

a bitter and half a leopard bone

I made man in the men and women
heaven

instant evening in paradise that is the song in the night the night
meet
threw open days ax
admitted three gods in heaven singing
close His eyes moved into a bitter leaf


not without his tree branches and roots of his seed

without his parents without his three dropped
ax
opening day live in a bitter leaf
which is all the earth formation and
is the full weight of his well-being is also the Mother
is also the goddess of the abyss and the joy of living in emptiness
leaves a bitter one

earth can not bear the happiness of the earth must tilt

bitter leaves only a collection of earth's secret

bitter roots of his death did not experience there is no
one can find this piece of land called earth
leaves
This leaves a bitter
earth to live in heaven can not bear, the earth must tilt
This leaves a bitter chorus of living in paradise
The drop left the sea burning
the right is the spring hunting and skinning of the sun is
mason red pyramid
dedicated to Wittgenstein

the pyramid plateau
deserted by heaven standing
The world is like the brown plateau
human
exhausted

after the fire is like
.
formula
stone surrounded by geometric forms enclosed

no apparent simplicity and heavy dust

no complicated lyric
not good no weak part of the self-

black fire has gone silent the past can not be said
The
live in the middle of
eliminated class, gender, biological logic gates fifty tons
stone into the stone, not all monks
to become strong and hard.
everything that exists
the world is this.
all existence is the fact that his hero.
the wind, the sun suddenly trapeze
strong wheel
sharp stone is the instinct to speak to-day The world is such
.
clay course, disappeared.
there is yet to come.
occurred
stone silver lining in mathematics

human instinct is the instinct of stone < br> After the elimination of self as a strong hold together
not breed.
no wear.
no brothers and sons.
no ashes.
great things.
facts Simple.
event pure and accurate.
things stable.
and stones for a living.
limbs no
sat facing the sky
earth
hunters in Egypt
in the mountains with nothing

did not find anything

the sky above the world and some sky

million
There was another silence < br> Silent Hunter

Egypt
in the mountains with nothing found nothing


stones and mathematics to find him turned him into

I do not recognize the
He sat motionless
hunger
stone, stone
anger flow into him, as he
the sky other than the sky and there are and there are calls
shouting human instinct is the instinct
stone as the stone of human mathematical
four people inside the forward bottom edge of the truck, sitting in the sky
overturned on top of a silver lining in the world < br> formula
get together and light the stone is silent
central gold flashing
escape the big pile of stones and the formula of God rest on its laurels

no fire and the logic of a city < br> Mathematics and stone
his feelings that the world is always the case

fire is the same no matter whom

spit fire burned no matter who is < br> always the same fire, the fire
always a roll of his own classics


spit fire spit fire after the roll classics
tired to sit down and become a rock

as if he sat down and leave their own into their seats

roll classics became so tired
their own large blocks of stone that I spit fire
you roll through the book ourselves < br> roll of reproduction is by the book ourselves and become a seven-volume me
Zhou Ranbian debate the authenticity of the classics do not spit fire, fled to heaven

no shortage of home ground, stone tired
seven-volume The book does not argue that the authenticity of

falling from the sky, the mathematical and the book of human
people inside a stone blacksmith
> sub statement:
1.A middle of the world is the sky, surrounded by a stone.
B sky is closed, but you can enter.
C such access can only be from out of the sky into the sky .
D flying across the sky from the stone to another stone can not.
E can not reach the sky, sky walker central.
F is not in the sky to walk on the speed of walking.
G in the sky walking getting faster and faster, the final is still the fastest.
H, but can not reach that speed.
I that is the central sky.
J is stationary central sky.
K sky is flying around the central.
L edge of the sky is closed.
M is not the content of the middle sky.
N is not in the sky to walk on the direction of travel.
O without prior no do not advance after the
P back
Q humans do not fly in the sky wish.
R, but can not be achieved.
2.A man keep on top of a vulnerability.
B human The structure is basically a savage.
C br> F its nothingness.
G is known.
H can endure.
I feel we can not its content.
J it has a fixed axis.
K is in the rotation.
L axis is the entity.
M is other element.
N is the growth of its contents.
O is change.
statement on the fire:
1. no form is all forms.
2. there is no home ownership is all.
3. no property is all property.
4. no content is all the content.
5. each generation.
6. replace each other.
7. Fire is always the same fire.
8. from good to better.
9. better and better.
10. not Ye Hao.
11. for the fire can only endure.
incarnation
- Heraclitus
and dedicated to Sakyamuni
to my own
dedicated to fire
1. This is dedicated to a consciousness of my own poetry.
2. I realized I was the fire.
3. it is precisely in the center of the fire is the dark blind .
4. fire only light to others, the fire is all in the form of their own form.
5. the fire is not found in the form of a gift of pain and punishment.
6. fire without form of life, but only, or only some inner secret
7. the fire is all form. (is crossed out)
8. Fire is its own form (to be crossed out)
9. fire the stones around the sky,
10. our universe is spherical, the surface of a stone in the middle of the sky.
11. the fire around us and who come from elsewhere.
12. from a ball center.
13. that empty place.
(a)
1. It is destined.
2. the truth first and foremost a stand.
3. Truth is the truth tolerance.
4. the truth is sometimes form, sometimes the gods.
5. Truth is a form of consciousness, and the gods their own poetry.
6. poetry is his own.
7. Poetry is not the truth when they speak of poetry.
8. poetry must be internal to speak in poetry.
9. Poetry is not a home.
10. is not an art.
11. Poetry is a strange kind of power.
12. brought us into the sky from the stone.
13. into the ball inside.
(b)
1. the truth is a liberation.
2. is the form and the gods of self-liberation.
(c)
form A, form B, form C, form D
1. form of A is not in the form.
2. religion and truth is a form of A.
3. in the form B is pure form.
4. the form of C is a great form.
5. great form means our universe and our own borders.
6. is the surface of the ball , and the decomposition of rocks and the sky line.
7. the form of D is a human.
(d) of the form B is pure form
1. in the form B can be experienced only by the form of D.
2. This is the incarnation.
3. We purely human form of the direction of the sky.
4. is felt in the land of the sky in the direction.
5. This is the time direction.
6. transmigration into the elements through.
7. is the rhythm.
8. rhythm.
(e) the form of C is a great form of
1. This is natural.
2. is the element behind him.
3. Human beings can not choose the form of C.
4. Human beings are accidental.
5. the human from the ball inside.
6. have been within the ball .
7. by nature.
8. the light shines on the stone.
9. incarnation.
10. Nature and human co-flow.
11. Nature and Human No internal and external.
(VI) in the form D is a human
1. Truth is the form of D fleeing from the other form (form ABC).
heaven that night
whole night in the snow paradise in the next
Snow
equivalent to our paradise in the snow in a century
This is our Ice Age Ice Age
how long and how desperate desolation

and heaven rain down further than the warm snow < br> ladder
also flooded with snow snow happy it is paradise for snow

snow paradise full of festive atmosphere have

This is the day of the birth of paradise
Who in heaven's snow has been born
down the eyes of the blind is in heaven
chorus

composed of nine blind singer
the two kings, seven of nine blind man sitting in heaven
into a chorus of nine elders of the two Greek

two Chinese
two Germans
an Englishman
a Latin American man
an Indian paradise of snow has fallen
the eyes of the blind

full of bright light filled the birth
loud singing, the elders elders

choral singing, in heaven's snow
(ode
blind to see the light in the blind in the ode
(known as Oedipus, Homer, Lao Tzu, Bing, Handel, Bach, Milton,
Boer Hess)

No comments:

Post a Comment