Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can not understand ~

 Some people want to have great wisdom and ideas; some people want to have supreme power and status; and I just want to enjoy a happy life after my own!
21-year-old Autumn, the season I felt a previously distinct melancholy. Every time the setting sun disappears on the horizon, the share will always be a sad depressed me into another world, constantly trying to intoxicate themselves, tried every way to get yourself locked in a numb feeling! Indeed, once the love has not; Indeed, I can refuse any request numb to the point; indeed. I live a very happy! head is full of only the How can things suddenly become blank.
I am very contradictory, because I do not know Gairuhezou brought out the feelings of hurt, and whether the others accept the arrival of a relationship. confused. numb. longing woven into a big question mark, where a person think about the answer. I need to understand something, something so that I can live a good thing.
how to get back to a dream place to start! how to ride one night after sunset disappear! how can we know? answers search in ~ ~ ~

look at you slowly like a tidal wave left
fate I can not breathe

submerged floating in the black sea
how to lose your future
used to how to keep disappearing clouds
lie to myself but tears of love there
been
fate of missing future
Do not lose your hope Mo disappearing, blank
not say anything I do not know
at least I still have a beautiful dream
not say anything I really do not want to know
finally understand that to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment