Monday, February 14, 2011

Demeanor

 No one involved in, all that you should meet, I went to all pay, why do you want to cry
make decisions for you, let you be my protector, but you like to suffer in the end who is difficult to get along
I give you happiness, you asked me what is happiness, this issue but let me, you see a clear
you are afraid of bondage, my love can not tame you, you do not retreat, it would be better refreshing end < br> let you to see my style and you leave me if I want to celebrate, I'm not afraid of the cruelty of love, anyway, I want to dance alone
I like challenges, I love to lay down the burden, not who I am not willing to cry I ... I do not care
you feel pain, I would not want to suffer for love, the only way I do, and for your forgiveness
want to betray you happiness, only happiness you can not think of breaking up, who is wrong, I do not admit defeat, I'll let you know we resist
my manners, you leave me if I want to celebrate, I'm not afraid of the cruelty of love, anyway, I want to dance alone
I like challenges, I Love put down the burden, no one I am not willing to cry, I do not care about
empty I'll let you experience grace, the blessings of my gentle pain, you will remember all his life, I want you to Mingxinkegu
my like the challenge of solitude, I love to lay down the burden,
no one, no difficulty, I fear to cry, love to love input, but do not care

No comments:

Post a Comment