Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To those who support me! Lin Yu Oriental Angels on a public statement to retire

 Finally have a place to talk about their feelings out. . I write for no other, only to clarify the truth and their own ideas. .

on August 23 in Battle Royale, I'm going to PK table, is really very happy. . I was thinking mind is: I was finally able to PK, to the stage to sing their favorite songs I really like. . So, when the situation came to Taiwan, the moment, I was happy to laugh, because I have no regrets, I successful completion of their singing, from that day's performance, I think just one month I became stronger and progress of the . . Live in the round of applause and flowers, I have Henzhi Zu was. . Zouxia Tai was with a smile after a lot of people gave me that I do not give up, so I launched the family and friends and fans to vote for me let me back to life. . I would say: I have not started any person to vote for me. Because I will be strong, things will continue to work hard to enrich themselves. . But the only guilt is the sad heart to disappoint the people who support me, that the strangers came to the scene all the way to support my people's congresses, they have done for me enough. I've been very satisfied. . I am not qualified to ask them again for me to do. . . After the game that night but did not expect a sudden addition of so many people that support me. . They support me in the bar in the post million signatures delivered to my back, for me Mingbu Ping. . God. . I did not expect. . I was so touched by so touched. .

8 25, I received the ROK informed me to go to South Korea on Sept. 7 shooting in the Shanghai World Expo next year, the Seoul city image film. In South Korea last July because of the . So I returned to Beijing with a series of documents and visas and so on. This is the first time I can do something for the World Expo. , I cherish, very happy. . . And when the angels who attended the East, saw it and promote cooperation in the Expo, select the image ambassador, I was directed at that goal to go. . And this time, although the end of the game, but for the Shanghai World Expo the opportunity to make a contribution does not end, I will be very serious effort to do it!

the other end of the contest in the official line, those who support my friends and fans, without rest, one vote I cast one vote. . I can say with . Eventually, they let me revive, let me return to the angel stage performance. . I thought, if I do not go back. I'm sorry so much to support my friends and fans. . Because they just want to see me on stage again. . Therefore, in the August 30 fuel Oriental Angel in the night, I explained before the game as we return to the stage in this cause and to the fans to say, I just work hard to change, I hope you can understand, because to South Korea beat Expo videos, I give up tonight's game, came back,UGG boots cheap, just to give an explanation to support my people and accountable only for moving, only to thank for their last performance. Just show it. . Because I am giving up the right promotion, I do not expect will be blessed, just want to get some understanding. . . Is not competition,

me after the performance, is part of everyone's votes, in fact, this time the link is superfluous for me, because I have to give up, no canvassing, who can cut my PK . I only want to say: promotion places, just show it, please vote for that girl.. has been criticized me, I was feeling confused and puzzled, I just feel he might get me to express the idea. . I would like to explain, no one has given me a chance to speak, and I kept saying, ? Something more serious, I was standing in the middle of Taiwan, humiliation. I was really helpless. . I am patient, I heard a lot of cursing the stage following the teacher's voice Cao, palm down all the drum at the scene. . At that time I would like to directly step down several times, because this sudden inexplicable to the attacks on my character that I live in the live unbearable. . Another sensible idea at this time and tell myself, I can not be so bad quality and education. . But I do not want to stand here. . I do not know how to do, and only went to the next stage. . . I do not know my real say what I want to tell you that if there is anything wrong. . . Very sad. . . Cao teacher said, ! We support you! ! . . . The scene chaotic. . Into the ads. . Earlier in the broadcast, I had no chance to speak. I can not cry. . . . In the ad, I was helpless on stage shouting: understand me. . I'm just a normal say they want to say to the fans only! I think people can understand that after 80,cheap UGG boots,90, 80, after using our normal means of communication. . I do not know what I violated the law. . . Button to give me so many hats. . .

program group of people kept saying that . I do not want to design! At least I have to say I had to do is the real thing inside! I do not know, and in the end what is true? What is respect? Do you want me to be a false to his final performance as a competitive performance to the form of the game finished? I leave to go to ape the cut area to pretend I want to try every means to face struggling to compete? ? ? I think it seems too simple. .

this angel is missing the game world is too ! ! Yesterday the official website,

1? the audience was clearly in the dark down the palm, is a teacher at the discontent of many in the audience also shouted: !

2. When I do not have the right to speak live,Bailey UGG boots, after a teacher at the beginning of aggressive advertising finished, then I can talk to in addition to the people around who could hear my voice and inner character asks! . It is a harmonious society, why do I have no voice! I was confused emotions from the earliest, to the helpless, to the wronged, to the pent-up anger. . Silence speaks here, is not so-called Is this process is the official website of the so-called Who put on a show? ?

I came back to support my people want me to come back, except I moved, but should give you an account of an explanation, but also want to support my people understand my decision, so I have to explain things the whole story I was ambassador to Seoul,bailey UGG boots, the World Expo in Shanghai next year recording in broadcast commercials, and I think that Shanghai World Expo-profile people, is to make our glorious thing, no one wanted to do their best to do something for , just like last year's Olympic Games, everyone's enthusiasm is the same! I'm not doing what the sly, unethical things, no need to conceal it! Frank to say hope to understand! However, he was the teacher said to Cao, July last year it has been determined, not future tense.

I have always said is that mentioned in my heart! To do is do my heart! This is how we post-80! ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment