Monday, November 1, 2010

Angry cat & wonderful woman

 Recently, the cat's mood is always good times and bad,UGG shoes, often the second or sunny,Discount UGG boots, you revel in the infinite sweet; next moment becomes cloudy, and even lower point in the thunder and rain; And just when I am anxious to know what to do, and then the next second, she may smile through tears out.
woman, really a very strange animal!
Recently, we have hidden in the hearts of a sensitive topic In fact, what I do not think this is a sensitive topic, but it pains my wife it looks like a heavy heart; this is not your fault, our values really are different; I think the only good life for you preparation, is to give you maximum comfort, or give you what I think is valuable is to love you; but you feel the need is very simple, but I can not but always readily agreed; I know, which makes you very bad mood! I know, at least in the marriage I want to solve this problem properly.
woman, and sometimes do not care how much you give her a gift; but she wanted a little something, you give her, as will she was very happy!
woman, really a wonderful animal!
wrong because my previous experience, are always discriminated against his wife, and finally she felt something wrong with my family; I really 有苦说不出; wife You know, my parents are very love you; however, is the son gave them a bad impression,UGG boots, even sometimes some of their concerns this point, you Blame me, but do not worry, I will will do the work of my parents, let them know that their daughter is the world's most sensible woman, and it is not the same as others.
woman, the legendary 6th sense is really true, or even to anticipate further did not happen but for what happened
woman,UGGs, really a wonderful animal!
COOKI my computer is really great, there is always hair does not go up, I am telling the truth, please believe me my wife.
In addition, the whole day today, I actually did not see you, I'm sorry; as if something is missing.
Finally, I want to say is:
wife, you give me lots of comments it I want you to become a man before marriage, not the general women want a man, which is also called the legend of the custom service bar.
I love you, I am grateful to my wife with you day, if possible, I want to continue to appreciate down!

No comments:

Post a Comment