Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So happy today

 Bike today, I finally extra comfortable. afternoon riding a bike near their home in the park to proceed. to administrator before asking: reminded me of Park is a sign on end Park has always been there to take care of the disabled are also provisions that allow wheelchair access and disabled riding tricycles. For wheelchair users would not have said here, so I do not understand is why riding a tricycle can be hired, riding bike he can not enter? I do not know who developed this system based on what is, because I know that many physically disabled persons can not simply ride a tricycle, tricycle than a bike because of weight, riding up and very laborious. but the requirements for such a reasonable has been lower limbs of persons with disabilities regardless of the actual situation in many executed with. I had met many times by the park management personnel in good faith to tell simply not the ability to ride a tricycle. is as a rule, I rarely entered the park, I work with the park was close, but I rarely go in because the bike could not walk away from all the way.

 To this day, I twice in the past few years to find the park's director, a year ago gave the city Bureau of Parks a telephone call about my personal experience and feelings, remember to pick comrades who call good attitude, reflected to the authorities promised to issue. Today the park has finally made a more personal change. a little late for me, because if the early decades of this provision, then, may I the memory of it will have more good memories.


MSN Spaces perfect move to the Sina blog!

vulnerable groups and how the living conditions of people with disabilities is a city of a country's level of civilization it reflects the most practical. I 2008 had written a blog post the progress of civilization happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment