Sunday, November 28, 2010

Get up dreaming

 Very early today because of rain early in the morning to hear the pattering rain finally home yesterday,UGG boots, there is also her husband the morning rain Oh Oh I heard my mother calling me Wake me from my dream of!
Dream a dream see us getting married but not a very formal kind of anyway, we both know that getting married and very happy to buy jelly together! really annoying,bailey UGG boots, but did not sleep free from anxiety mother also told me to!
Well Today I want to continue to do at night! for a house,UGG boots clearance, going to my father put away home! poor husband and was waiting for me! I miss you! really want!
relatively cool weather today do not know that edge how what? Oh,cheap UGG boots, you want to wear more
I may go home the afternoon you to be good so I came back ah!
ex want you to go clean up the house of the ING
8 am
Micro-month

No comments:

Post a Comment