Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The original home of the district so large

 I never cared much about the family plot, even today bored and then along a path through each of the peripheral area and ran a lap later, I discovered that such a large family plot . I have not bored to measure its actual scope, just know that feeling after the finish lap run place than an hour at home but also tired.

suddenly find their lives now become modular, fixed time every day to get up, eat a fixed time, fixed time for sports, but also the same movement, suddenly felt a little tired of living now the very hate that mode of life, if not to lose weight I think I have long insisted on not down.

I would go to the same store every day to eat sashimi, is finally changed one, at least to see a different store, different faces, while still eating the same food. The salmon sashimi is a 5, I only ate three, wasted two, and feeling pretty sorry, the force may not be tomorrow, or go to the house before the sushi, in that case, I at least do not because of waste and blame yourself.

do not know how long this can, I think I now need to find some new recipes, or try to do some different sports, and otherwise, sooner or later, to the outbreak of their own, so that the outbreak is likely to lead to my weight loss failure.

my friends, ah, good summer how do you not come back yet, you all come back to chat with me, at least if I go out all day, and different people will be comfortable with a lot of heart, ah, Now, go out every day a person, a person to eat shopping. Already have been shopping around I take a stroll, and every day, facing the same clothes and accessories. The only fun is to shoot every day sticker photos. I am always very careful to scan them to a computer inside, will not stick, are placed in a small album, recording the hardships of my weight loss journey. Came back to swimming, to see the window of the Oriental Plaza has a very cute skirt, this brand is the weekend, very beautiful, but I do not know if I have my number, did not dare ask. Calculate date from some time past summer, I should lean a little too late to buy more clothes to bring Canada through it, anyway, not too cold in winter in Vancouver, just add a coat on the outside on it. I am close to the glass, told the skirt so I want it, and then one home.

night, I place in the room to run, a sudden knock on the door came in and said Dad had just been raining outside, the air well, and asked whether or not to go for a walk, I asked the father: , want to go running with me ah? And running with Dad actually quite interesting, you can run with him, do not feel alone anymore. Dad is the first time found that such a large area of my home, because he said he ran down after half a lap to try any gone.

7 月 30 日

Pangniu dance career

Now, I'm already used to eat little things, to drink much water, but do a lot of exercise.

morning with my dad for her mother to work, and then from the unit where my mother went to Wangfujing Fuxingmennei Avenue to go shopping on foot, more than a month, this section of the road I do not remember how many times to go, I'm wearing high heels can catch the bus, hard work is rewarding, I have 139 pounds of.

found themselves seem to need more exercise, because the body is already accustomed to such exercise, a bit of weight faster. I think I need now is to increase the intensity of exercise or physical activity, or is it for a sport. I do not like to go to the gym, not wanting to put up with the eyes of others disdain, and even fewer people swimming I was picked when it is going. Fitness for the general public all have nothing to do with me. I have surreptitiously for the movement.

just read the news yesterday, reporting a singer rehearsed dance to the new album a month, lost 15 pounds storm, made himself suddenly also have the urge to want to dance. Dancing since the age from kindergarten and I have no relationship to the movement, but now I have to re-engage it to lose weight. I do not dance, not to go to a dance studio to learn to dance, so really to make a fool and be ashamed of. Decided to learn to dance inside his home to buy some fast songs singers come back to see MTV, Zhaomaohuahu the follow. Jolin Tsai I bought a DVD compilation back too soon from the rhythm of the many points have been frustrating to 8 days did not have dark Society down. Do not know is that I am stupid, or I choose to start dancing are too difficult, anyway, these are not the focus of most makes me happy is that my clothes have been wet down a couple of hours, are hung on the tip of the nose large drops of sweat. This shows that the campaign received the results, and sure enough, on a scale that the pound lost almost 138 pounds now, I'm happy, it seems this method is feasible, the decision in half after running all the time to dance, and the remaining half the time to run, they will not feel bored. Here we must focus on criticisms of father, he also peeping ugly grin on my dancing.

kitchen smell floated a while, with the smell all know mom's signature braised pig's trotters, eat the trotters in the heart of fantasy scenarios. Well, fantasy is completed, I have eaten four large mental trotters, and a great sense of satisfaction, then I'm grateful to the mother on the kitchen shouted: I'm full. So today I put a lazy 20 minutes to their false. Had wanted to rest in bed blowing air conditioning, and who think even nap, if not mother asked me something, I think he is very likely to have sleep through the night so the.

lose weight, I can adhere to the firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment