Thursday, October 14, 2010

Great country have a strong TB!

 To death yesterday, busy, tired of almost vomited. Is hot when Mao Jiao received a text message: Your courier to wish you a happy ~

yapping, quickly led to the mother call me back,UGGs, hurry home to look, HOHO ~

clothes off is not left to the next slowly to ~

first say that I have opened with the: Guerlain KISSKISS lip gloss.

super beautiful red roses ~ ~ ~ have always felt that Rose must be very charming woman can control,bailey UGG boots, but does not prevent me and other women's fantasies rough clothes of a Hasa ~ before the time Rose could not help but bought my favorite black dress though!

one by one, although the sample but the gift packaging is still how beautiful ~

lure children to see the color of ah ~ ~ ~ but you did not too tender or pink for you ~ < br>
I got on the mouth right away,UGG bailey button, because even out. But the old man said that the color depth of the point of nonsense I'm so excited touch too much,UGG boots clearance, today touched a little old lady said on the mouth with nice ~ ~ I have received the impulse to go the other colors ~ ~ ~ ~

When I first came to the fall of a hot head, her hair cut. . . Sad reminder of the many thick black hair is hard to come up with what hairstyle? So I wore a hair comparable to the hen house chaos through the streets, the old lady could not stand it, and took out the secret of her magic, puff puff! Moment of chaos chicken coop. . .

really good use of this nozzle. . . Then at night I was out shopping when a replacement installed!

I intend to engage in short hair and then point!

No comments:

Post a Comment