Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Novelist, published with the young lady was made to delete sections of the exposure of service

 Two nights ago, Mr. Ting Siu Northwest writer called me to talk about his new psychological understanding of the novel is very stylish, rather, But life seemed satisfied trillion, he told me, a lot of If not for this reason, may be more fire.
Zhao Shou is a young writer, writing is not their specialty, is still a university teacher. did that the became original novel. compare, I found many of the removed content is not sensitive, but written in too inland provinces in the northwest, thinking is still relatively backward situation, that the contents of the read the contents of these readers is ; content (confusion when surrounded by a group of people to the Night is young and nightclubs. his hands control the tens of millions of items, some of the county magistrate and the Secretary to find ways to curry favor with him always. He did not want to go, can still be pushed into. They were go wash the sauna, and then went to the third floor of the massage room. After a few lady massage them, poplar insisted back, but that the Secretary can not, you have to go to Poplar to the box. Poplar said, No really, I have to go back.
that the Secretary arbitrarily into poplar box. said, came in a few lady. boss pointed one of the very pretty young lady on the poplar, said: Yang always, this is a college student ah! whine to touch on the gas. She did not, she smiled at him, very generous. She sat beside him, some distance away from him slightly. She poured a glass of wine handed Poplar said: , I would let you sing it. of a college student, why come here to do.
She sang very little blue. It brought back memories of his college life. He said to her:
, with a smile quickly sat down in front of poplar. She looked at Poplar, said:

think how can call that do not take My name is Big Brother. br> She said: to solve his clothes as he said: natural. He did not oppose, she calmly untied his clothes, and then untied his pants and finally take off his underwear, watching him there. He has been looked at her. He All this is very curious. Although in the past from the business, it is often someone to nightclubs, but they still faithful to the process Q, there is no step over the perimeter, but, today, he was curious about everything here. He wanted to know the students will how to serve him.
she took his hand to the bathroom in the room looks, but in fact large, with a double bed, a shower next to pool. light is very bright. She let him sit on the bed . Then she said:
before him, with impunity undressed. She is very tall. She took off his clothes, the body is obviously a white three-point. This is the reason for her frequent drying. Really, she is very sexy , her breasts big, wide hips.
She looked at him and said: She said:
together. Then, she will also wash his ass again. After that, she has to wash himself again.
poplar has been lying in bed.
female students walked bare body in front of poplar , kneeling before him said: You want to play Which?
Poplar said, which one would you?
female students said that flute, rolling the tongue or something, I do all this, however, can be payment to more.
poplar looked closely at this woman in front of students. He took her breasts, but she smiled and said:
keep on playing, okay? down. She quickly pulled aside by hand, mouth and said, how the birds. Poplar asked her:
Hurry up with the guests finished thing. > He said:
. her to come sit on the bed, exposing genitals to. poplars suddenly very curious about this, he said, I want to see you there. she laughs, good, see. And she wide open legs. He saw Her lips are thick, brown. He touched, very dry. He was very disappointed. he did not know why it is so disappointing. He thought about Lu Xun's story of a monk before his death, said the monk delay do not want to close your eyes and mind to know his apprentice, hired a prostitute to spend money to make him a prostitute lower body, he was relieved after reading the hearty laugh and said, as the original and nuns. he suddenly want to laugh, feel, and the monk really about, and even more ridiculous than the monk. She said with a smile, read, come on, I'll give you service, you say, to which one?
he uninteresting to say, What is the difference? female students said that, in addition to shelling, each one to add a hundred dollars. poplars ask you to do one, how much money your boss give you? female college students say that two hundred guests, if generous, then will give some tips. Populus also asked Miss said, my lover, you want to or not?
Poplar some displeasure, he said, as you will.
she said, then I have done?
poplar say, well.
he lay down and looked at her. Now he wanted to know what to do about her, and he was very curious about all this. She sucked him there forward, sucking, and he was excited. but she immediately come to a cap, put on, and then his mouth to suck up. he almost shot, but felt a sudden nausea. he endured.
then her tongue licking at his back, he waves tremble, then he got. He finally felt tired, he was lying to not only show, and let her display their abilities. He asked her:
tongue hurt you? forward. Now, he knows how people mix here. He thought, why do people always going to come here? Is there anything fun?
poplar has been felt in the middle vent. he think that no interest on the thick lips. She took it all done, ask him to sit on me, or above you come from? He said, let's lie down, talk, okay? her lay the next, we say do not you done? he said, I wanted to talk to you, I'm very curious, why do you want to come in this business? her apparent reluctance to answer this question, but she hesitated about that, how fast the line to the money? poplar mean, you really are a university student? she said, how the students? not capable of this line? poplar say, no, I think you can do other. < br> She said what ah? Anyway, I also doing this for two years, just leave.
he said, how do you see that line?
she said, I think this is just a job , but it is not legitimate. has always been said, laughing poverty prostitution is Well!
poplar laugh, what a laugh prostitution is poverty. you did a few guests will receive a night?
she said, better four, also one or two worse.
poplar surprise asked her to four? you can stand it?
she said, what? is not the main guest.
Poplar even more surprised to ask, you do with the guests, they have no pleasure?
she said, of course, no.
poplar do not want the. poplar ask how old you are.
she said, twenty.
poplar shook her finished there, poplar asked the guests are all right for you?
she said, most of them are very good, some not.
Poplar asked Which?
she said, for example, some guests do not always hard up there, so hard up, he has to do other.
Poplar some angry, as if that was his, he said, You just money line, and why Guannameduo it?
she said, we have to talk about efficiency.
poplars sighed.
she asked, why do sigh?
Poplar said, you know how do I want to do?
she said, do not know, anyway, I think your first time, is not it?
poplar say, ah, to be honest, my wife is very pretty, I saw you think of her. But, you know why I set up here? half of those people were forcibly I just pull the other half with my wife about it. We have a son with cerebral palsy. Yes hospital birth injured, but my wife insisted that we drink due to pregnancy. She is not interested in sex, she has not told me more than a year Ok, well, do not say that these, and now talk about you. I do not care that my heart out of boredom, you should also tell you in the end why do such a thing here hh Oh, no, this type of work?
female students looked at the poplar, hesitated for a moment, she said, I can do a cigarette? Poplar said he could. They unconsciously had a towel to cover him. she said, began as a higher level than me girl, said to me to sing and dance, I will come, who knows to do such things, that I was just a freshman. I have a boyfriend, I do not want to. She said, you taste the taste of other men have nothing ah. My boyfriend treated me well, but I was not satisfied with him some. We had a long cohabitation, but his family does not have much money, we sometimes have sex in the grass. I'm the one who said the line of duty especially in this business can come to the money, I was tempted there. This touched, they took me to the one introduced from Guangdong to the boss. for the first time particularly difficult, mainly psychological reasons. but one day the boss gave me that a thousand tips. I was holding a really stupid that a thousand dollars. really is too easy to make money. However, I was no greater period of time to do. always feel should not be. I'm on my boyfriend that the more and more not interested. long before we parted. have a boy to chase me. chase the boys I have been a lot, but I most despise. not all of their money. In many cases, I do not need them much money. I just thought of something to be happy. But school life boring, and I wanted to work early, really, for some time, I have been able quickly to graduate or drop out. My parents are is a teacher, very honest, very few social relations. The thought of college, I can not go back to our place. I wanted to stay here. However, no one to help me, I rely on myself. There One day my sisters who came to me. she do except me, who do not know. She has no boyfriend. She gave me that she find other work. She took the phone when we were students the best, her dress is very fashionable. She told me to continue to follow her. I hesitated for a while, and finally followed her again. Initially, I was not here. I do Haotian club, and later in Huayu. In fact, we are not fixed. there is a boss should I pack half a year, half of my thousand. I do not agree. I do not want to build that relationship with others. so, I not held back. the two of us rented a house on the outside, the evening does not go back to school. The next day, when no classes, we often until late at night back to shelter. Later, the boss of the night is young and dug around us. I schoolmates soon graduate . She said she received hands after graduation, so she did a lot this semester hh
poplar asked, do you have a boyfriend?
she said, there are, ah, I'm not like the line of duty, I think or in the university to find a reliable, have feelings.
poplar asked in surprise, that he knows you are doing these do?
she said, of course, do not know, how could he know? I said to him I live with relatives at home, school, when I go to school.
Poplar said, that you also do it? pleasure you have between you?
she said, of course, what's now, and can not do that? with him I will only have the pleasure of the time.
Poplar said, I now advise you to stop doing this work, even though you think you do the job with other work no difference, but I still think you should give up, to learn from it, cherish your boyfriend.
she said, when to pull back my mind clear, do not need you to tell me. Besides, I think your thoughts are also a problem. In fact, why people come to this place, because there are things the body needs to vent, rather than come to love here. For example you, you go to this place to is to shelling, to physical health , should not have any other attempt.
Poplar suddenly feel really silly. He said, do you really think so?
she said, of course, but also how to understand? Well, I The lover, come, let me suck you there, up there, I put it on, ok?
she said, right again lying on his body. He held her breasts. etc. He's hard up there, she no longer want to wait, sitting directly on top of him. He could feel her there, a dry. In fact, what must she be so hasty. She sat him in a few top when not moving He has been shot. He closed his eyes saw her, never seen what to look. he finally felt something a long time suddenly been handed down, suddenly relaxed. he saw what she was like did not do the same thing started to wear clothes.
he regretted. He would never treat her as a student, but her as a prostitute. He hastily put on clothes. all of a sudden, he was dead carefully asked, you really are a college student?
she never smile, she said, and here I am a lady, at school, I was a college student.
his hollow laugh a little, from the purse withdraw money, he suddenly said:
I have already said, what is there to talk to? , I suddenly felt more of you do not know. Now, I think I do not know the whole world. Believe me, I am very sorry to come here. your wife's fault, but you do not have to blame himself. not that one? Yes, the body needs only as they eat bread. really easy, but I suddenly heavy heart up. uneasy. a good man, saying this, I really want to advise you one, you will not take to this place again. This is a bad place to the incomplete, but most people who are disloyal to the family. heavy tree nodded, said: After sitting on the side of phone, do not want a management poplar. poplars feel bored, and said:
: very impatient, begins with two hundred dollars out the wallet, said:
Poplar, said a sudden turn money:
the tree a little surprised, said: Some embarrassed. He was sure she really is a college student. He put the money into her hands again, said:
she was taken, she smiled and said:
poplar came out to say goodbye to those people, a people to fight the car to drive home. He suddenly awake on the road, and he was really sorry. He goes on to throw a business card. Now, he may hate ah Qi Cheng . if she had repeatedly rejected him, and did insult him, he will not even drunk with a prostitute to come here. she throws him to the family.
after a long time, he remembered that night scene. the thought of that night, he felt insulted. he so naive as to think that students of prostitutes is not a prostitute, he not only wrong, but also by the near-mockery of the same insult. Yes, he will be the day night, the whole process as a mockery of him. He would have thought himself in control the whole process, but he remembered that all female students to well aware that she was in control the whole situation. He seems to slowly understand, Times have changed. In ancient China, people who prostitute women are generally no personal freedom, but now the woman a prostitute, not only enjoy full liberty, but also enjoy the social status. Perhaps the woman to make money is to ancient freedom women today is to develop. they want for their life after the accumulation of wealth. This is a victory for feminism, or the degeneration of the human spirit? he could not conclude that he was just always think of her in the dark, thick dry the labia and her look of impatience. (Ni side of the six, thanks to the Bo reproduced!)
(Note: this section of the Internet without the consent of only users online, please do not forward)
under a: to talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment