Sunday, December 19, 2010

The face of poverty - ambition have perseverance [Zhuantie]

 How far is the way to school
life of poverty is not terrible, terrible poverty of the soul. Ancients said: Hill is not high, but the immortal name; water is not deep, Zeling. Therefore,
kind of perseverance, not reached to the indomitable spirit of never give up. No matter how other people look down on you, you must not lose courage, perseverance and dignity.
poverty in our rural areas, have the determination and love of learning and many many. Dabie Mountains in Hubei's Day is one full of chrysanthemum.
Ju I first met over the summer in 1990. That time, I led from Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chinese and other places in the 12 Youth . countless blood man named highlighted the danger to the revolution, many elderly, women, children and even sacrificed their precious lives. blood dyed the Dabie Mountains, soak every inch of land and make it majestic tall and straight, dark green green green.
Dabie Mountains poverty is a piece of land. years has not completely heal the wounds of war, poverty will immediately follow. located in the south of the Dabie Mountains in Hubei Province Luotian County, 1986, 200 yuan annual income of poor households, nearly 7 million, representing 57.8% of the total population of the county, was listed as national key support of the poor counties; 1989, 11 million people are still adequate food and clothing hh
yet many of the children of high academic achievers out of school due to poverty . Dai Ju Man is no exception, her heart was so sad ah! However, she had to drop out! because she wanted to cook, boil water, laundry, feed the pigs, clean the house, but also helping adults do farm work. However, she will find time to go to hill station for a while. because, where there is a mountain road leading to hh
school day, carrying a basket full of pigs grass daisy, is struggling on his way home, just came to see her run into the Zhang teacher. She jumped into the arms of the teacher, , offered tuition fees for full-Ju advance. chrysanthemum is also full of of! straw basket from the road, 15 mm in the mountain home school, go to school every day more than 3 hours. So she walked while carrying a heart full of English words hh
chrysanthemum hard as deeds, so that she become the child also, and the city third grade children about the same. I saw her wearing a pale fabric washed some clothes, clean and fit. the face of our arrival, the little girl's handsome face looked a bit nervous, the two Pinch to pinch the little hands go, do not seem to know where to put it right.
turned to look at two young reporters that, although both come from big cities, you can also head back to battle a separate interview, it seems a little timid .
deliberately not say anything I sat quietly waiting to interview the children start hh

Dad is doing? In Cha Hukou. Do not be nervous, casually chatting it! also could not help laughing.
one! It is two pieces of cloth sewn by my aunt. I have spent 4 years and only wear a few holes, I own with a cloth stitched. This bag you usually do not often make it? tightly close to the body, not to rain with. home, I will put bags on the box that he. > ! Anyway, I have a new one each semester. those bags with her mother, but also a gift; with China, as well as foreign countries do. ? bags stuffed in the ass Now, when the seat hh special circumstances, will use it as when the sandbags. do not want to become a review of this interview will be, so again, . ; Yang Hao from the bag and pulled out a white rectangle to the full-Ju Hong rubber.
Ju took over the rubber, on the nose and sniffed ago: wow! incense ah! She then put out his tongue to go lick. Yang Hao suddenly cried: years.
suddenly, I found two drops of tears rolled from the YANG Hao side corner of the eye out hh
I really regret it! intimate sister, advanced rubber, were cut into small pieces when I l r a missile! I really regret hh The warm heart is.
about their wishes, full Ju said to us: wish, I can read around the junior high school students! the village, I was off to see a full crowd Ju, is waving to us. I quickly jumped out, pushed her, took her hand:
School! To all the girls, and to we the Dabie Mountains, we must do our best! tuition I'll give you! future admitted to Beijing University to live in my home! nodded, a small but tightly held my hand, refused to release the hh
returned to Beijing, I still could bring the little girl in the Dabie Mountains.
day, I suddenly received a piece of good news: Man Ju to Beijing! she is to participate in her. At the meeting, simple and affectionate little girl's speech touched all the people present.
night, I went to live in the guest house full of chrysanthemum, and school supplies sent to some of life: sports, insulation boxes, bags , stationery hh are semi new. This is the son used, and he heard my story full of daisy's story, I have to let his favorite things sent overnight.
Before leaving, I stuffed Ju 50 yuan to the full and let her parents take along to the point of Beijing specialty.
month later, I received a letter from over chrysanthemum. letter of first words:
sister, I want to call your mother cry ah hh ,, cry, laugh, hh also has repeatedly asked himself, we must learn, so many good hearted people to help repay. Finally, the full-Ju wrote:
money, I will back you!
the road no matter how far to go to school, no matter how hard the way to school as long as the vision hh, ambitious, want to end it far away from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment