Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Finally, in 2010 a dream of my lights

 2010 I did a number of dreams, these dreams to the foot of Xiangshan, the broken branches and dead leaves blowing in one place, not like when they are dark green and erect, like stripping caught my attention. But last night's dream, a dream is also the last year - so to speak, because even though today is the last day of 2010, but I do not like staying up late tonight at 0:00 on 2011 will be waiting for the bell to indicate to the passing years. And later asleep do Dream no longer belongs to 2010 - made me remember very real, and I awoke from a dream.
this dream is very clear. I walk in the street, saw both sides of every street to stand near a the police, suddenly heard a siren Youyuanerjin, I have not had time to react, a policeman ran violently scold me, I quickly give way to, I am angry, I said, why should such a wide streets so, do not go their? The police officer then pulled me a throw off his hands, which Chung over the next several police started pulling my hand, pushed me, kicked me ...... I woke up struggling.
This is a dream, in reality, I should not be so behind the times, this dream once again confirms the simple logic. because few days ago I met this really in the street scene, but were not given to the dream I'm with the police in the squabble, people have long been accustomed to such scenes. The local is a so-called five-star tour area, but also a famous Buddhist holy sites in southern, every year of dysfunction come to Health and disgust, this southern town on the hilly region, not Of course, here, much less Iraq or Afghanistan, a state, province, people live and work here, under the leadership of a government in which harmony, of dysfunction there is no need for their own security concerns.
far as I know, local officials to the highest level is a much more provincial, state councilor, sometimes also above the level, are few. more be the largest city, but now enjoy the police cars to clear the way, police officials welcome driving treatment, showing the trend of expansion, it is said Some of the local county, township officials are able to enjoy such a privilege. As this is a dream, I can not send too much emotion regeneration.
I just stood off the ridge on the end of the year in prayer, hope that next year will not do that dream, because a little frightening. Of course, in accordance with ear-piercing sirens, do not let people see uncle selling vegetables in the food basket sister aunt brother was chased kicked over for no reason, or, hey, said demolition on the house torn down, the survival of land that farmers accounted for accounted for, petitioners can not complain ...... I hope!
willing to destroy life and give birth to the cost of American-style school bus system (Figure) to the power of India Christmas present false information about winning big run, everyone has! willing to destroy life and give birth to the cost of American-style school bus system 

No comments:

Post a Comment