Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SAY FOREVER ( Animation)

 And the music player in order not to conflict , could you tap the pause music player inside !



【 Live 】 【 brother sister
Album Say Forever

I am not alone like a man with a talent alone
with the people in the carnival Lonely people across the window looking at how to do
Long Street happy but silent
lights like stars , like a card missing
splendid mood wet the whole street light in my eyes I am a person not alone
Want to have a talent with people alone
lonely people in the carnival
I thought, how do you imagine you look
singing was moved to hold the tears I was laughing
light scarves Bumped a little bit warm lips feel like kissing the white smoke drifting across a variable expiratory
eyebrows hit the miss for a while under the snow
not alone like I am a person that a person has with the lonely
Lonely people in carnival
I thought, how do you imagine you look
singing was moved to hold the tears I was laughing so beautiful atmosphere
too far away from you have too many illusions
can not be happy can not change the cause baby I miss you
not alone like I am a person with a talent alone
people with lonely people in the carnival
I thought, how do you imagine you look singing Was moved to hold the tears I was laughing
I was holding the tears laughing say forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment