Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love to pain, pain to cry, so he chose to let go

Letting go is a kind of helpless despair that broke our hearts. When people who have cherished as life is about to meet a stranger when did he realize: the original, once thought to last forever, but in fact, meet by chance.
who think they can just hold hands all the way, but let go and we have to understand that everything is just two parallel lines, when all is vanished, the parallel is still parallel. Even not far away, it is one of the End of the World.
bravery at the cost of their first down, admit defeat, accept the helpless, gently sighed, and wish him future happiness. Chih-water from the heart if, difficult turmoil.
huddled in the corner, waiting for the wounds heal, feel free and easy Ganaiganhen'm lost.
feeling of happiness may only moments, moments later, just one person's pain.
let go of the day, always yo solitary joy, inexplicable way to a song, a play, a plot. Or even a word and tears. Always feel that the sky is black, clouds are gray.
always felt lost the meaning of life. Friends told me: you did not lose, you just knew him back in the days before. I am relieved, as fireworks can not always hang in the sky, as long as had been brilliant, why did not obsessed with fireworks day?
mundane world we are men and women could not earn the love entanglement. Not escape the vortex of love and be loved, heartbreak after grief. Is endlessly lonely, lonely? Maybe! No longer have to guess his thoughts and brains, will Qingshu breath and feel relaxed and a little bit of it?
really want to open it? Can be calm in the face of him? Even if my heart could not say a kind of faint sorrow and grief. But I still fell tears, crying because a person's memory in his heart. No matter what would not disperse. I ask myself again and again: Riddled heart, I can not stand Tongrugusui fragile torture, so I let him go, but also giving himself a way out. Cemented him a picture, deeply engraved in my mind ... watching, thinking, but do not draw the human, exposure to paintings in order to better appreciate the beauty of art, is not it?
turned his head, free and easy to walk away, so that seared the back of his mind, when relieved when the mind can use to remember, our little bit, then maybe I can understand Hou to let go after the beauty of it.

God I met at the wrong time, you, I ... cried.

it at the right time I left you, you ... cry?

repeatedly said that this is really down on their own, and do not know how long can this kid yourself .... love. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment