Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friendship between men

1. A: Where are you? B: and girlfriend shopping A: night out drinking it B: I promised her a movie night, a A: then forget it, very sad looking for someone to come out today, drink and chat, forget you're busy. ............... B: Where are you? Girlfriend's sister who has just come to call, saying that they are active at night, I do not, where are you? I find you. (In fact, you do not know for you, he and his girlfriend had just had a big fight, but he did not want to tell you, because in the face of a man any thing friendship is negligible, but we do not want it always talks about .)
2. A: sucker, where are you? B: I was sleeping, what do you smell sucker. A: Nothing. Not to re-position it to sleep. B: you are a sucker. (Men's friendship, there is no sweet talk and intimacy between the girls title, but in the world of our friendship, stinky sucker and two eggs is perhaps the most cordial terms, each of the ridicule is the most sincere greetings. Because our Friendship is straightforward and true.)
3. A: Do not say I know you later! ! ! B: go to your mother, asshole, let alone the future no one knows. . . . . . . . . . Two days later. A: come out to drink, right? B: No full of money this month, you treat! A: to know the advantage of me, eight o'clock usual place (men's friendship, not always the hate, we will not hold a grudge with each other. As long as revenge is not killed his father with his wife hate, we can smile can melt away allies and enemies, two cups yellow soup eaten, the past is the past, because our friendship is so atmospheric!)
4.A: Where are you? I have been hit. B: wait for me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . B lying in hospital next to the A says: stinky sucker, since there is such a good thing men do not call me !!!!( friendship in each other also complaining, but really things we run ahead, because our friendship for so many copies of impulse. Who we are buddies.)
5.A: Where are you! ! ! I had enough money to eat! B: I have no money! ! A: Hurry up, or shame today! B: You know I stink sucker wages today, is not it! ! ! Where are you? (Men's friendship, we do not care about the money from, we know how much money can not buy our friendship, we also know how much my brother's face is not as important!)
6.A: Thank you. B: Enough talk, give me less trouble later. (Men's friendship, the help is silent, we never talks about the help of friends, because that is what we should do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment