Sunday, September 26, 2010

A small knowledge of Warcraft fighters

I am writing not only want to play WOW my experience has been that the U.S. share is purely entertainment, please do not mind bypassing the entertainment. DZ I was playing, and then 2 classmates at a training area BL Rogue, this is my first one (-.-) No. 70 advanced environmental protection, AP1400, nobody wanted to fight all KLZ every day listening to other people in the trading / team shout: XXFB to MT, DZ full. At that time I do not understand why, tell my classmates because the soldiers are training hard, training people in small, natural missing soldiers. Since the study was AFK, and then later at the instigation of his cousin into the Internet bar again, select the role of time to think of the training experience DZ, duty-bound to choose the fighters, male Night Elf (now somewhat regret the election of its man, ha ha ).

No comments:

Post a Comment